Chocolate truffles recipe
- 250g Chocolate
- 150g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 70g Milk
- Cacao powder
- Add sugar to the milk and boil, stirring. Remove from heat and mix the butter with milk and sugar.
- Melt the chocolate and stir well with a whisk. Add the butter.
- Pour the chocolate paste in a shallow dish (a layer +/- 3 cm).
- Place 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Make balls in the palm of your hand with this paste. Place truffles in cocoa powder or another. Shake truffles to remove surplus and put in the fridge.
Use a very good chocolate and a very good cocoa.
For guests, you can put it either in cartons or directly in a dish.