- 225g Flour
- 175g Sugar
- 100g Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Lemon
- 1 pouch Baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 428 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until it is completely melted.
- Add the flour, the salt, the baking powder, the grated lemon zest and the melted butter.
- brush butter and sprinkle flour into each shell.
- Fill each mold up three-quarters.
- Let stand 20 minutes
- Bake, cook for about 8 minutes.
PS: you can place a square of chocolate in the center of your dough to make it more delicious for chocolate fans!