Better than the Caterer's Easy Sausage and Peppers Recipe
Easy recipe, great taste!
I really think that what makes this recipe great is the Oven Roasted Peppers and also adding Red Peppers to the mix. You decide!
3 Ingredients = 1 Awesome Dish!
- 5 lbs Sausage Links, use your favorite
- 16 oz Butter or margarine, melted
- 2.5 lbs Roasted Red Pepper, Green Pepper and Onion
- Cut your sausage links into 1” pieces and place single layer in baking pan.
- Cover with water and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours uncovered.
- Melt butter or margarine in saucepan. Add flame roasted peppers and onions and sauté.
- Drain your fully cooked sausage and place it in the pan you will be serving it from and top it off with the peppers and onion mixture.
-I generally place my sausage in a Crockpot and keep it on low when serving. You can also serve it from a chafing dish with low heat to keep warm.
-Buying the frozen Oven Roasted Peppers and Onions cuts so much prep time off of this recipe.