Really good cake for soul and body
Many people have a Bible in the book case but they never read it. This special book is often crisp new and really dusty.
This recipe will make you take out your Bible and turn the pages to find the ingrediences you must have!
Cook Time depending to your skill to read the Bible
Ingredients in a big bowl
- 6 Jeremiah 17:11
- 1,2 cup Exodus 15:25
- 2 teaspoons 2 Chronicle 9:9, Your choice can be more than one
- 2 tablespoons 1 Sam 14:25
- 1,5 cup Nahum 3:12, chopped
- 1,2 cup Numbers 17:8, chopped
- ½ cup 1Samuel 30:12
- ½ cup Judges 5:25
- 3 tablespoons Judges 4:19
- 3 cups 1 Kings 4:22
- 2 teaspoons Amos 4:5, (or baking powder)
- A pinch Leviticus 2:13
Now mix it
- Beat the two first ingrediences and then add the other little by little.
- Heat up the oven to C 200 (F 390)
- The cake should bake in the oven until the middle is dry. Try with a stick of wood or a fork. Usually it takes 40 minutes