- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Biscuit Fudge Recipe ( Better Than Chocolate! )
- 1x Egg, Jumbo/Large
- 1x Packet Marie/Tea biscuits, Roughly Crushed
- 250g Butter/Margerine
- 500g Icing Sugar
- 70ml Cocoa Powder
- Use a Large pot and melt your butter/margerine on the stove or in a big bowl in the microwave.
- While you wait, Sift your cocoa powder and icing sugar together until all lumps are removed.
- Once margerine is melted take it off the stove and mix in your icing and cocoa.(It's meant to look crumbly and grainy so don't stress!)
- Beat your egg and pour into mixture stirring quickly to form a smooth chocolatey goo mixture.
- Add the crushed biscuit and mix until its all covered
- Spray and cook a square bowl and pour the mixture in and flatten the surface.
- Place bowl into the fridge to set, once set cut into little squares and place them into the "FREEZER" in a closed container. This will not make them hard as you would think, they just turn out smooth and tastes much better.
- EAT and Enjoy.
This recipe basically requires no cooking skills and kids LOVE it!