- Food and Cooking
Black Bean Chorizo Chili
Rate This Recipe!
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 lbs. Ground Mexican Chorizo
- 3 15 oz. Cans Black Beans, Undrained
- 1 14.5 oz. Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1.5 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add the chorizo and cook until meat is browned.
- Add the black beans, crushed tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, and paprika and stir thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add cilantro and simmer for additional 15 minutes.
Top with fresh sour cream and garnish with more chopped cilantro.