How to make blueberry cheesecake recipe
- 200 grams of Cream cheese
- ¼ cup Butter
- 150 millilitres cream
- 2 Eggs
- 5 broken Chocolate cookies
- 200 grams Blueberries
- ½ cup castor sugar
- Take a mixer jar & grind broken chocolate cookies in it. Then take a bowl & mix chocolate cookies & butter in it.
- Then spread this mixture evenly in a cake tin with wet hands. Then preheat the oven @ 180 degree Celsius & bake it in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Put cream cheese in bowl & whisk it well. Add castor sugar in it & mix well. Then break the eggs into mixture & again mix it well.
- Add cream to it & again mix it well. Remove the cake tin from oven & spread the cheese cake mixture over it.
- Add blueberries & spread them over it. Bake it for 40 minutes now & serve it when it cools down.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.