Boozy Salted Caramel Macchiato
Coffee, Cocktail, and Dessert all in one!
A Craft Coffee Cocktail
Who doesn't love sugar-laden, multi-word-named coffee drinks? It's like a justifiable adult desert in a cup, any time of day! What if you added a little more 'adult' to that delightful concoction? Now we're talking!
Basic bar ingredients and good coffee come together in this mixed drink for a rich and decadent iced-coffee cocktail that will lift your spirits and make you smile.
- 1 oz Rumchata
- 1 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz whole milk or cream
- 1 oz cold dark roast coffee
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 dollop whipped cream
- Fill a 12 oz glass with ice.
- Add all liquids to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 12 oz glass filled with ice.
- Sprinkle top of drink with a generous pinch of pink Himalayan salt.
- Top drink with a generous dollop or spray of whipped cream, whichever you have on hand.
- Sprinkle a tiny pinch more of salt on top of whipped cream for additional garnish.