- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Broiled Sea Bass
Makes two servings.
- 1 pound sea bass fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to broil. Season broiling pan with olive oil. Melt butter in pan in preheating oven. Add 3/4 tablespoon olive oil to pan once butter is melted and gently shake to mix.
- Rinse fish fillets and place on plate to season, sprinkling salt, garlic powder & flour on both sides of fish. Lay the seasoned fish in the butter/olive oil and broil for nine minutes on each side until the fish is browned & flakes easily. Serve at once.
|Serving size: Eight ounces|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2015 Molly Brose