Date Night at Home: Italian Breaded Pork Chops
Rate these pork chops!
Porkchops are breaded with italian bread crumbs and parmesan cheese then browned in olive oil in a oven-safe skillet. Entire pan is transferred to a pre-heated oven to finish cooking the chops. Absolutely delicious and simple!
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 TBSP milk
- 3/4 C Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP dried parsley
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Wash and prep your pork chops.
- Beat eggs and milk in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, and parsley. You can also add a dash of pepper and garlic salt.
- Heat oil in the skillet and brown the garlic. Dip the pork chops in the eggs mixture and then in the dry mixture. Place each chop in the skillet over the browned garlic. Brown each side for 5 minutes.
- Move the entire skillet to the oven to bake for 25 minutes or until the chops reach a temperature of 145 degrees. I am serving my chops with rice, corn bread and steamed broccoli.