Brownie Cupcakes with Oreo
- 1 box Brownie Mix of Your Choice
- 24 pack Oreo Cookies, 8x8 size
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter or Nutella
- 24 Foil Cupcake Liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup pan with paper liners
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the package
- For each cupcake cup, spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter/nutella over an oreo cookie and stack another on top, spread another teaspoon on top of the second oreo. Repeat this for each of the 12 cups
- Place oreo stacks into the lined muffin cups
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stack of oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies
- If you have left over batter, make more oreo brownie cupcakes or pour batter into a separate pan and make traditional brownies.
- Bake oreo brownies for 18-20 mintues or until brownies are cooked through
- When brownies are finished, let them cool completely then serve
Note From The Chef
A great serving suggestion is to serve them with a scoop of icecream or with a dollop of regular/flavor infused whipped cream on top.