Buffalo Chicken Sauce Recipe - Trini Style
Give a rating for my Buffalo Chicken Sauce!
Buffalo Sauce Chicken - Trini Style
This is my version of Buffalo Chicken Sauce recipe. In hard economic times like these, it is a reality that some of us may not be able to frequent of favorite restaurants, like Fridays and Ruby Tuesdays. Buffalo chicken is my absolute favorite type of chicken to eat, this has forced me to experiment in the kitchen to try to figure out, “how do these restaurants make these delicious dishes?”
With this recipe you can
1. Save on your restaurant bill, because you can now make one of your favorite foods.
2. Save on your catering bill; Serve it with celery sticks, and it makes an awesome cutter in a party at home, or when you are entertaining friends.
3. Curb your cravings for the foods in the restaurants you may not be able to afford.
4. And Be Happy, that you have made a fantastic dish and STILL HAVE SOME DOLLARS IN YOUR POCKET!
- 6 tbs Pepper Sauce
- 5 tbs Butter
- 2 tbs Vinegar
- 6 dashes about 2 tbs Cayenne Pepper
- 3 dashes about 1 tbs Garlic Powder
- 20 small pieces give or take Fry Chicken, This is up to you, i like to cook for five
The ingredients needed
Buffalo Sauce -Trini style
- Mix Butter, pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and vinegar together in a pan under low heat. Stir till all butter has completely melted.
- Let simmer for 1 minute on high heat, stirring constantly. That's it the sauce is finished!
To Make Buffalo Chicken
- Just add the fry chicken to the sauce while on the fire.
- Make sure the buffalo sauce is all over the chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute on low heat.
- You are Ready to serve.