Buffalo chicken fingers
Rate my chicken fingers
Homemade chicken fingers
I enjoy making my own chicken fingers and tossing them in hot sauce. My family loves home cooked chicken tenders.
- 8 to 10 Chicken fingers
- Goya seasoning
- Chicken breader
- Cooking oil
- Wing sauce
- Prime Instant Video
Amazon Prime Instant Video
How do you like your hot sauce
Breader and hot sauce
Choose your favorite chicken breader. My favorite is Moss' chicken breader mix. Hot or BBQ sauce is ideal to go with any chicken fingers you cook.
- Pour oil into frying pan. Just enough to cover half of checked fingers Heat on medium
- Place chicken in bowl with milk and pepper
- In a bowl mix chicken breader, pepper, Goya seasoning, and salt together
- Once cooking oil is hot, coat chicken fingers with breader mix and place gently into frying pan and cook till done
- In a separate pan pour sauce and put on low heat. Place cooked chicken fingers in pan and turn over till completely covered in sauce
Be sure to cook the chicken fingers so they're golden brown and crispy!
Toss your chicken fingers in any kind of sauce you like.