- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Buko Melon Salad - Filipino Special Salad coconut water melon salad
Buko salad is so famous not just as street food but also during holiday celebrations. Buko salad or coconut salad is just easy to make but this time, we will make buko with melon salad.
If you are used to buko pandan salad, this buko and melon salad is a good alternative. It is also best to top with buco melon sorbetes.
There are sweet recipes that are loved by Filipinos are always served especially in holiday season like Christmas, New Year, Anniversaries, etc.
Lots of households include this buko melon salad to their list of things for shopping. Buko melon ice cream is the best and I picked one last time I shopped.
This recipe yields a lot so better check and estimate the ratio or the scale of your consumption if you make smaller preparation.
- 4 pcs. Melon, grated
- 20 pcs. buko, grated, buko water keep aside for other use
- 1 cup all-purpose creamer
- 3 cups condense milk
- 1.3 liters Buco and Melon ice cream, For the ice cream toppings
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly in a large container, pan or bowl.
- Then, chill the mixed ingredients in your refrigerator for few hours. Serve in your own choice of coldness.
What do you think about the recipe?
© 2013 Alphapx