- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Dessert Cakes
Butterscotch Pista Cake
This is a simple and delicious cake prepared in an oven. The butterscotch and pista essence combination increase the aroma of the cake. You can also prepare this cake in a cooker or nonstick vessel. The important thing is the flame should be very low. The batter should pour only the half part of the cake tray. Because the cake will rise and overflow. That will destroy our cake’s shape.
- 2 cup Cake flour or all purpose flour
- 1 cup Sugar, Powdered
- 100 g Butter, Unsalted
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2nos Egg
- 5 drops Butterscotch essence
- 5 drops Pista essence
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ cup Milk
- Mix cake flour and baking powder very well. Better kneads them to 2 or 3 times.
- In a large bowl, add egg and powdered sugar. Beat it very well with a beater or a wooden spoon.
- Then add little bit salt to this mixture, and pour oil or ghee in it. Again mix the batter.
- Then add cake flour and baking powder mix part by part in the batter and stir well.
- If you want to add milk in it, this is the time to pour milk into the batter.
- Finally mix well and divide the batter into two equal parts. Pour the batter into two bowls. In one bowl, put 5 drops of butterscotch essence, then mix it.
- Put 5 drops of pista essence into the second bowl and mix it.
- Take a baking tray, and grease, butter to prepare the baking tray to bake.
- First pour the butterscotch essence batter into the baking tray. Level the batter with a spatula. Then carefully pour the pista essence batter as a top layer. Level the top with a spatula.
- Take a toothpick or a sharp thing, and draw wavy lines in the batter one side to another. Ensure the toothpick is fully touch in the bottom of the cake tray.
- That means mix the two cake batter with a wavy design. Then level the batter carefully with spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the cake tray into the oven and bake around 25- 30 minutes. Poke with a toothpick to ensure the cake is fully cooked.
- Remove the cake from oven and allow it to cool at least 5 minutes. Cut the cake into small pieces and serve it.