CHICKEN SEEKH KABAB RECIPE
CHICKEN SEEKH KABAB
A very famous and mouth watering north indian starter.
- 1kg Minced chicken
- 4 Egg yolks
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4-5 Bird eye Green chilies
- about 2 inches Ginger
- about 7-8 cloves Garlic
- handfull Fresh coriander
- 1 tsp Red chilies
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Grind chopped fresh coriander leaves, green chilies, ginger and garlic to a fine paste without adding any water.
- Mix paste, egg yolks, garam masala powder, salt, red chili powder, with chicken mince thoroughly and keep aside for half an hour.
- Divide the chicken mixture into 20 to 22 equal sized portions. Now spread each portion onto a skewer and shape them into kababs of five to six inches long.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 220° c for about 6-7 minutes, glaze the kababs with butter and cook for another 6 -7 mins.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice and garnish with fresh chopped coriander
- Enjoy it when it's still piping hot!