Tea Time Snack
Ready To Eat
- 36 Marie biscuits, full
- 1 packet fresh cream
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 5 Marie biscuits, ground coarsely
- a handfull Cashew nuts, chopped finely
- Beat the fresh cream well. Add sugar and continue beating until fluffy.
- Crush and grind 5 Marie biscuits to a coarse powder.
- Now coat each of 6 Marie biscuits with the creamy mixture. Place the biscuits one on top of the other. Spread the creamy mixture lavishly along the edges as well. Sprinkle the crushed biscuit powder on top of the pile of biscuits and also roll the edges in the biscuit powder, until it is completely covered with the biscuit powder.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped cashew nuts on top.
- Do the same with the other Marie biscuits until you have 6 piles of creamy coated biscuits. Now place all 6 of them in the fridge for about 5 minutes for it to set.
- After 5 minutes, you will find that your 6 piles of creamy biscuits have hardened and can be cut easily into halves. Serve with cherries and cream.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||837|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 93 g||143%|
|Saturated fat 50 g||250%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 199 g||66%|
|Sugar 68 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 32 g||64%|
|Cholesterol 136 mg||45%|
|Sodium 122 mg||5%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2013 Melaine