- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Cajun Chicken Creamy Alfredo Pasta
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Setting up your work space
Let's begin by setting up our work space with everything we will need to measure, mix, cook and serve. You will need a measuring cup, measuring spoons, medium mixing bowl, large non-stick frying pan, medium saucepan, cutting board, knife, stainless spoon and fork.
Prep Time: 10 mins, Total Time: 25 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 5 ounces linguine or spaghetti
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 green onion, diced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut the boneless skinless chicken breast into thin strips, place them into the mixing bowl with Cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Place 5 ounces of linguine or spaghetti into the medium sauce pan and cook al dente.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender. Cook time about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add heavy whipping cream, green onion, tomatoes, basil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine or spaghetti and toss with grated Parmesan cheese.