- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
California Plum Crisp
- 4 Cups Plums, (Fresh and Sliced, 1 1/2 lbs)
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, (Packed)
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Margarine, (Soy)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cups Nuts, (Optional, Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and In a Large bowl combine Honey, Sugar, Lemon Juice and Plums together.
- Pour mixture into a heat-proof dish and separately mix Flour, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Nuts. Mix with hands and Sprinkle over the Plums.
- Bake for 30 minutes and Serve with a big scoop of Cool Whip or Vanilla Ice Cream!