Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sour Milk or Buttermilk
- 1 Can Apple Pie Filling
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Nuts
- 20 Caramels
- 18 Lollipops/or Popsicle Sticks
- Ribbon (Optional) for Accent on Cupcake.
- Preheat your Oven to 350 Degrees and Line Cupcake Pan with Paper Liners.
- Combine Your Buttermilk/or Sour Milk, Eggs, Oil and Cake Mix in a bowl.
- Fill each Paper Liner about 2/3 Full and put a Dollop of Pie Filling on top. Mix until Batter is a thick consistency. Bake for Approximately 15-20 Minutes or until Cupcakes are a Golden Brown. Allow Cupcakes to cool down completely.
- Cook the Caramels and Milk in a Saucepan on Medium Heat until smooth. Spread over the cupcakes and sprinkle the Nuts over each one.
- Place a lollipop/or Popsicle in each one and voila! Enjoy :)