Amazing Cheesecake Recipe - How To Make Carrot Cheesecake
Amazing cheesecake recipe - How to Make Carrot Cheesecake
A rich, sweet, soft and creamy blend of delicious carrot cake and cheesecake that you're sure to love.
Carrot cheesecake is my favorite type of cheesecake
HOW TO MAKE CARROT CHEESECAKE
After eating some great carrot cheesecake at a restaurant, I just had to find out how to make carrot cheesecake. Carrot cheesecake is an amazing blend of flavors. Yes, prepared just the right way, carrot cheesecake is amazing. I found an internet copycat recipe for Cheesecake Factory's delicious cheesecake and I gave it a try one day. The concept of carrot cheesecake was so appealing to me because carrot cake and cheesecake are my very favorite types of cake.
- So far, I had only had carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and cream cheese is a main ingredient of cheesecake.
- While the pairing of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is simply perfect, I had never thought to make a carrot cheesecake.
- When I discovered carrot cheesecake on the menu while sitting in a Cheesecake Factory restaurant, I ordered it right away and there has been no turning back.
My new ultimate favorite type of cake is carrot cake and cheesecake combined - carrot cheesecake!
Below, I have modified this amazing carrot cheesecake recipe to suit my taste. I make this carrot cheesecake with a lot less sugar. Here is the information and some pictures of the amazing carrot cheesecake. Enjoy!
Soft, moist, creamy and delicious carrot cheesecake.
1. Ingredients for amazing carrot cheesecake
The original carrrot cheesecake recipe was courtesy of CDKitchen.
What you will need for this amazing carrot cheesecake:
- your oven
- a 9 inch steel cake pan
- a blender
- canola oil
- baking powder
- cream cheese
My recipe for amazing carrot cheesecake is without vanilla extract and coconut which the original recipe called for. I have made it with coconut in the past but decided to limit the ingredients that would need to be purchased from the grocery store. Now, when I make this carrot cheesecake, I use no coconut but I do use a full cup and a half of blended walnuts instead of just 1/2 cup.
The original carrot cheesecake recipe also called for a pineapple frosting on top of all. Pineapple juice, more cream cheese and sugar would be needed but I did not add frosting this time.
The cheesecake will be the top layer for my cake with no frosting on top but the original recipe calls for carrot cake as the top layer with this additionally sweet frosting on top. If you want a more professional looking carrot cheesecake, frosting is recommended.
As you can see in my photos below, the carrot layer of the cake batter does peak up out of the cheesecake layer a bit. If you would like to cover that look with frosting or make the carrot layer your top layer and cover with frosting, you can do so.
Cheesecake as the top layer of the carrot cheesecake
There is no frosting on this particular carrot cheesecake and cheesecake forms the top layer of this carrot cheesecake.
2. Steps for putting your ingredients together to make the carrot cheesecake
1. To make your blender run efficiently, always pour liquid in first. Pour 1/4 cup oil into blender and add 1 and a half cups of walnuts. Blend well on the chopping or grinding setting. Pour out into a bowl and set aside.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of oil into the blender again and add carrots that have been cut into smaller pieces. Blend well. Pour the mix on top of the walnut mix in the same bowl. Mix all together well.
Photos of the 9 inch round cake pan and the walnuts
3. To this mixture, add the following
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of crushed pineapple (canned or fresh)
4. Mix all ingredients well with an electric hand mixer. This is your carrot cake batter. Set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, prepare your cheesecake batter.: Combine 16 ounces of cream cheese (softened), 3 eggs, 3/4 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Mix well. Beat with a whisk or electric hand mixer until smooth.
6. Pour 1/2 carrot cake batter into cake pan. Pour a very thin layer of cheesecake batter into the same cake pan directly on top. Pour remaining carrot cake batter on top of that and then all the remaining cheesecake batter as the final layer.
3. Cheesecake batter
4. Carrot cheesecake
Cooking Time For Carrot Cheesecake
7. Bake the carrot cheesecake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
8. After cooling, the carrot cheesecake can be cut and served straight from the pan.
Oven setting: 350 degrees
Bake the carrot cheesecake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
Please rate this carrot cheesecake recipe
What's your favorite?
In your opinion, what would be the best type of cake to eat?
With walnuts or without?
Do you prefer carrot cake with walnuts or without walnuts?
Carrot Cake Cheesecake | Delish
Carrot cake cheesecake dessert for Easter & Passover
How to make a carrot cake cheesecake mash - up | Food Network
Carrot Cake Cheesecake | Tasty
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake | Kitchme
© 2011 Nyesha Pagnou MPH