Celery and Apple Salad Recipe
Rate This Recipe
Pictures of Apple and Celery Salad
- 1/3 Cup Celery, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Granny Smith Apples, Diced
- 1 Cup Red Grapes, Halved
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 6 oz. Container Greek Lemon Yogert
- Core and dice apples. Place in a large bowl and coat with lemon juice.
- Chop celery, grapes and walnuts.
- Mix celery, grapes and walnuts with the apples.
- Pour in yogert and mix well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight to blend the flavors.
- Make sure to make the night before so the yogurt has a chance to set up.
Change the Recipe
This delicious, quick and healthy celery and apple salad is yummy as is or can be easily changed. This recipe is versatile because you can use any type of apples, grapes, or yogurt that you happen to have in your refrigerator. Feel free to change the recipe to your preference. Some suggestions include adding any of the following:
- Dried cranberries
- Candied Nuts
- Different flavored yogurts
How to Dice an Apple Video Tutorial
How to Dice an Apple Picture Tutorial
This recipe requires the cook to dice an apple. Here are easy instructions on how to dice an apple the correct way.
How to Dice Celery Video Tutorial
How to Dice Celery Picture Tutorial
This recipe requires the cook to dice celery. Here are easy instructions on how to dice celery the correct way.
Carly Sullens 2013. All Rights Reserved.