- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Century Tuna Omelette Recipe
This recipe is really easy to cook. You might not have enough cash but you have canned goods and eggs you can prepare some sort of meal. Well with a little creativity and ingenuity you can make every ingredient in your kitchen work.
Here is the ingredients:
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 can century tuna (hot & spicy)
- salt & pepper
- Maggi Magic Sarap (optional)
How to prepare:
- Drain out the liquid from the tuna can, set aside. Pour Tuna in a pan and let it roast for a while.
- Add butter or cooking oil in a low heat.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs in a pan together the century tuna hot & spicy. Flip side of omelet to cover the other side.
- Remove from pan and serve with Fried Rice. Enjoy!