Cheese Sauce Recipe: This Easy Cheese Sauce Recipe Makes The Best Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
Easy Cheese Sauce Recipe
Here is a cheese sauce recipe that is perfect for fresh vegetables. But don't stop there. For creamy macaroni and cheese, subsitute it in your macaroni and cheese recipe to make the best mac and cheese.
Pour it over fresh broccoli and cauliflower and watch your kids eat their vegetables. You can try it over any of your favorite vegetables.
Easy Cheese Sauce
Ingredients for Easy Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Grated Organic Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Flour
- 2 Cups Organic Milk
- Dash of Pepper, (very little)
Instructions for Easy Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Melt the butter in a medium sized sauce pan at medium heat.
- Using a whisk, stir in the flour. Blend until smooth.
- Slowly stir in the milk while whisking.
- Continue stirring while sauce thickens and comes to a mild boil. This may take a good 20 minutes.
- Slowly blend in the grated cheese until it is well blended. Remove from heat.
- Add Herbamare and pepper to taste.
- Pour the cheese sauce over your vegetables and serve.