- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta Recipe
Below you will find one of the most delicious chicken recipes that you can make in your own home. My family loves to eat out but with a family of 4 it gets expensive. One of our most favorite places to eat is the cheesecake factory. Below you will find their Louisiana Chicken pasta recipe. It is honestly to die for, and identical to the restaurants version. Make it in your home, and you can almost convince your family that you are a cheesecake factory chef.
For the Chicken:
5 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
1 1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 cup milk
4 T flour
3 T butter
1 small red bell pepper chopped
1 small yellow bell pepper chopped
1 small red onion chopped
3 T minced garlic
1/2 t crushed red pepper
1/2 t cayenne pepper
1 T Cajun seasoning salt
1 1/4 pint heavy whipping cream
1 cup chicken broth
4 T fresh Basil minced
1 Package bow tie pasta
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup mushrooms sliced
1) Wash and drain your chicken breasts. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on your counter. Place your chicken on top of the plastic wrap. Layer a piece of plastic on top of the chicken breast. Use you mallet and pound your chicken pieces one by one to 1/4 inch thick. Place aside.
2) In a large skillet on medium heat melt your 3 T butter. Add your yellow; and red pepper;onion; mushrooms and sauté till crisp and tender.
3) Add your minced garlic, red pepper, cayenne pepper, and Cajun seasoning salt. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add whipping cream, and 1 cup of chicken stock. You want to simmer this until sauce reheats and thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
5) Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, and minced basil to sauce stirring well. Reduce heat to low and simmer as the sauce thickens.
6) Mix your breadcrumbs, flour, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese together and place in a bowl.
7) In another bowl place your milk.
8) Dip your chicken in breadcrumbs mixture and then in the milk, and then one more time in the breadcrumb mixture.
9) Place olive oil in a frying pan to where it is a 1/2 of an inch thick.
10) Heat the olive oil in the pan till it gets hot and pan fry your dipped chicken breast one by one in the pan on medium heat until golden and crisp. Add more olive oil if needed.
11) Place the cooked chicken on a plate and stick in the oven to keep warm while you are making the pasta.
12) Cook bow tie pasta in a large pot of boiling water until tender but still firm to the bite.
13) To serve place pasta on a plate. Top with the cream sauce and then the cooked chicken. Add a little more sauce on top of the chicken and you are done.
Enjoy your Cheesecake Factory Louisiana chicken pasta. It is to die for.