- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
|Serving size: 1 inch square|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 8 g||3%|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Protein 8 g||16%|
|Cholesterol 7 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
You can add any flavor chips to this recipe. My son likes chocolate and peanutbutter chips which gives it sort of a reeses flavor. I prefer chocolate and nuts. Peanuts, macadamia nuts or slivered almonds. You can use whatever your tastebuds are craving.
- 2 cubes Butter
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Beat butter, cream cheese and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix on high for appoximately three minutes.
- Add flour, 1/2 cup at a time, mixing until incorporated.
- Add your chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts (optional)
- Pour into a 11" by 15" buttered jelly roll pan.
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven and let bars continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack before cutting into one inch bars. Cover and refrigerate. These bars will last up to a week in the refrigerator.