Cheesecake with strawberries
The cheesecake was very popular in ancient Greece. At that time, cheesecakes were eaten during religious rites.
- 125 gr Butter
- 200 gr cinnamon cookies
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 200 gr Quark Cheese
- 200 gr Mascarpone Cheese
- 75 ml Milk
- 9 sheets Gelatin, neutral
- 500 gr Strawberry jam
- 1 jar Strawberries in syrup
- Pulverize the cookies on the chopper
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix the biscuits with butter and sprinkle the dough into a springform pan. Book the mixture in the fridge for 3 hours.
- In a bowl with cold water, bring to soften 6 sheets of gelatin neutral ..
- In a bowl mix the two types of cheese and 200 grams of strawberry jam. Whip the cream and add to the mixture.
- Heat the milk and undo 6 sheets of gelatin in it. Pour the milk and gelatin in the mixture, stirring slowly so as not to cut the cream. Pour the mixture into the pan with the dough solidified and cold cookie. Reserve in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Heat on fire the 300 gr of strawberry jam. Mix the hot jam with 3 sheets of gelatin. The sheets will have previously softened in cold water.
- We verified that the cream, we have booked in the fridge (after 3 hours), it is cold and gelatinous and add the hot jam with the gelatin over the surface. Decorate the surface of the cake with strawberry pieces in syrup. Leave the cake in the refrigerator for about 3 or 4 hours and serve.