I love this recipe for a few main reasons:
- Budget friendly
- 250g Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Olive oil/ vegetable oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 0.5 cup Chicken broth
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 0.25 cup parmesan cheese
- 0.5 cup milk
- 2 tbsp pepper, coarsely ground
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water, until al dente. You can also cook it in the microwave. Simply add the spaghetti to a large bowl of water and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes. As the spaghetti is cooking, fry up any protein or vegetables you would like to add.
- Add the oil to a large frying pan and add the oil and garlic. Let the oil release the aroma of the garlic and then add the chicken broth.
- Add the spaghetti and stir. Add the milk and once the milk starts boiling, take the pan off heat and add the cheeses.
- Stir well and add the pepper to garnish.