- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole Recipe
Smoked cheddar cheese and chicken bring distinct flavor to this slow-cooked creamy casserole.
- 3 cups chopped roasted or smoked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup canned condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- (1) 28 oz package frozen diced hash browns with onion and pepper, thawed
- non-stick cooking spray
- crushed croutons, optional
- Lightly spray the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- In your slow cooker combine the chicken, potatoes, cheese, sour cream, and soup. Stir.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Serve and enjoy! Sprinkle crushed croutons atop each serving as desired.
|Serving size: 1 cup|
|Calories from Fat||153|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat 10 g||50%|
|Unsaturated fat 7 g|
|Carbohydrates 26 g||9%|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 21 g||42%|
|Cholesterol 72 mg||24%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|