- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Cheesy Chips Recipe - All Natural, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Sugar-Free, Low Carb.
Easy Cheesy Chips
Easy Cheesy Snack
These cheese chips are made only with 100% cheese, so they are all natural and contain:
- no sugar
- no carbs
- no gluten
- no nuts
- no eggs
They are also high in fat, making them an ideal snack for anyone following a high fat, low carb diet, also known as the ketogenic diet. They are super easy to make and won't fail to satisfy.
Havarti Cheese From Aldi
- I used 3 slices Havarti Cheese, Hard Cheddar cheese will also work
- Baking paper
Cut the cheese in squares and place on a lined baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the cheese into square and place the squares onto a lined baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius and leave for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pierce any bubbles that are forming then return tray to oven and leave for a further 10 minutes or until chips are a light golden colour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before eating.
- Feel free to share this recipe with your friends and followers on social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, etc...
Easy, Crispy, Cheesy Chips
Nutritional Values Based On The Brand Of Cheese I Used
|Serving size: 40g|
|Calories from Fat||225|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 25 g||38%|
|Saturated fat 16 g||80%|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 17 g||34%|
|Sodium 450 mg||19%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|