Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Cherry Coca- Cola
- 1/4 Cup Marachino Cherry Syrup
- Whipped Cream Frosting
- Preheat your Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Beat your Buttermilk, Egg, and Vanilla in one bowl and In another bowl mix together Baking Soda, Flour, Sugar and Salt.
In a saucepan, boil your Coca-Cola, and the cherry syrup for 5 minutes then melt in the butter and cocoa powder with it.
- Combine all your Ingredients together and beat until well blended and then pour into your Cupcake Pans adding a Cherry to the center of each one.
- Bake for Approximately 15 minutes and allow to cool.
- When cooled down top with Whipped Cream and a Cherry! Enjoy!