- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
Chewy Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies
- 2 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Butter, (Softened)
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Toasted Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, (For Rolling Cookies)
- Zest of one Large Lime, (Finely Minced)
- Preheat your oven to 340 degrees and Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper. In a small sized bowl mix together Baking Soda, Flour, Baking Powder and your Salt. Set the mixture aside.
- Beat together the Sugar and Butter until it's a smooth consistency. Now gradually add in the dry Ingredients and the Toasted Coconut.
- Roll dough into balls and then roll them into the Sugar and place on the cookie sheets about 1 1/2 Inches apart from one another.
- Bake for around 8-10 minutes (until they are light brown in color.) Let stand and cool then enjoy these AMAZZZING cookies!