Chicken, Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad Poll
What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Pasta Salad?
Okay, I cannot tell enough how much I love pasta salad. If there was only one style of food I got to enjoy| every day for the rest of my entire life I would not be mad at all if pasta salad would be it. Whenever I go to a restaurant with a buffet in it, I actually will always get pasta salad it doses not matter what kind it is as if they offer it I well eat it. But my favorite of all pasta salad is chicken, bacon, and Ranch pasta salad.
I really do not think I know anyone that does not like a good bacon ranch pasta salad. After all, what is there not to like it is bacon and ranch. This recipe is the way in which my family and I personally enjoy this pasta salad, but like almost all of my recipes, there is also a lot of room to try out new things with the recipe and alter it to your taste.
Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 lbs pasta, your choice, I like shells
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 lbs cooked crispy bacon, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/4 c green onions, chopped
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c mayo
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning
- 1/4 c milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain water, and let pasta cool.
- Prepare the ranch sauce with the mayo, buttermilk, salt and pepper and seasoning packet.
- Add pasta to the ranch sauce. Stir in meats, cheese and vegetables.
- Chill and serve.
I love this salad and I’m sure you will also if you have any questions, or comments please share below, I love hearing from everyone.
Another Recipe you might like
Here are some other recipes you might love.
- Real Southern Cornbread
A true easy southern corn bread recipe. with no sugar.
- Amish Friendship Bread
This is a recipe for Amish Friendship Bread starter and cinnamon bread. with a day by day guide.
- Salsa Made With Fresh Tomatoes Recipe
This fresh tomato salsa recipe is made with ripe tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onion, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice.