Chicken, Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad Poll
What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Pasta Salad?
OK I cannot tell enough how much I love pasta salad. If there was only one style off food I had to eat every day for the rest of my life pasta salad would be. Whenever I go to a restaurant with a buffet in it, I always get pasta salad it dose not matter what kind it is if the offer it I well eat it. But my favorite of all pasta salad is chicken, bacon, and ranch pasta salad.
I do not think I know anyone who does not like a good bacon ranch pasta salad. I mean what is there not to love it is bacon and ranch. This recipe is for the way family and myself enjoy this pasta salad, but like most of my recipes there is a lot of room to play with the recipe and change it to your taste.
Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 lbs pasta, your choice, I like shells
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 lbs cooked crispy bacon, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/4 c green onions, chopped
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c mayo
- 1 pkg ranch seasoning
- 1/4 c milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain water, and let pasta cool.
- Prepare the ranch sauce with the mayo, buttermilk, salt and pepper and seasoning packet.
- Add pasta to the ranch sauce. Stir in meats, cheese and vegetables.
- Chill and serve.
I love this salad and I’m sure you will also if you have any questions, or comments please share below, I love hearing from everyone.
Another Recipe you might like
Here are some other recipes you might love.
- Real Southern Cornbread
A true easy southern corn bread recipe. with no sugar.
- Amish Friendship Bread
This is a recipe for Amish Friendship Bread starter and cinnamon bread. with a day by day guide.
- Salsa Made With Fresh Tomatoes Recipe
This fresh tomato salsa recipe is made with ripe tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onion, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice.