Chicken Brown Stew with Wheat Paratha Recipe
Share your voice!
Many of us like to eat 'paratha' made with maida flour even through it is not good to stomach. As the maida is sticky and may cause digestive problems,here I am sharing a healthy wheat paratha recipe that be a replacement for maida paratha.
Here the 'Chicken brown stew' made in Kerala style by adding little coconut milk.If you not like,then no need to add it...
Cook Time for Chicken Brown Stew
- 100gm Chicken pieces
- 2tbspn Oil
- 1tspn Sesam
- 1ns Onions, Chopped
- 1tbspn Ginger, Chopped
- 1tspn Garlic, Chopped
- 2ns Green chilly, sliced
- 2 branches Curry leaves
- 1/2tspn Red Chilly, powdered
- 1/2tspn Coriander, powdered
- 1/4tspn Turmeric, powdered
- 1/2tspn Garam masala, powder
- as required salt
- each 50ml Coconut milk(1st and 2nd)
- Heat oil in a pan, add sesam and ingredients from onion to curry leaves.
- When the onions turns brown,add ingredients from chilly powder to salt and mix well.
- After two minutes add Chicken pieces and coconut milk(thin) to it. Cover it and cook for 20minutes.
- Finally add thick coconut milk and take off from fire. serve hot with wheat paratha.
Chicken Brown Stew
|Serving size: 140gm|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 43 g||86%|
|Cholesterol 119 mg||40%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Want to buy!
How to make Kerala Wheat Paratha
- Wheat flour-200gm
- Egg-1/2 of 1ns
- Salt-as required
- Water-for mixing
- Mix all the ingredients except ghee to a smooth dough.Don't add too much water as the curd itself has water.
- Make big sized balls from this dough and roll it over oil and keep it for 1-2hours.
- Roll it to a big sized chapatis(thin sized),cut it into 2 equal halves and fold each into fan shape. place it for 30minutes.
- Now take these and spread the circles to parathas by applying oil on it.
- Heat on both sides in a tawa by applying ghee.
- Make the remaining ones,Stack all in a row and press inwardly to separate layers.
- Serve hot with Chicken Brown Stew.
- Chicken Recipes - Baked Mustard Chicken
With many chicken recipes out there I find baked mustard chicken delicious and easy to make. Serve with roasted mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, fresh vegetable salad, shell pasta, or baked potato...
- The Best Chicken Recipes Ever
If cooked properly chicken is one of the most delicious meats you can cook and serve. Below you will find some of the best chicken recipes ever. For the last 50 or so years I have worked at coming up with the best chicken recipes in the world and...
- Easy Low-Fat Oven-Fried Chicken Recipes
Low fat ingredients and baking vs frying make these yummy chicken recipes a hit with your tastebuds and your waistline!