Chicken Cake Recipe
Chicken Cakes (Almost as good as Crab cakes)
The cook time can vary just watch your cake when your frying it
- 3 cans Chicken
- 3 table spoons Mayo
- 1 table spoon Mustard
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- dash seasoning salt
- 2 eggs
- Add the chicken to a large bowl, crush up the pieces.
- Add the Mayo, and mustard then mix together
- add the bread crumbs followed by the eggs, mix together. (Add more bread crumbs if it doesn't stick together like a crab cake)
- Make your patties then put them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- once the cakes sat for 20 minutes add them to the hot grease. watch them carefully,once you see the bottom browning turn them over.
- once both sides are brown your done and you can rest them on a towel
Rate this recipe
Just like my crab cake recipe, this one is cheap and easy as well. I hope you enjoy all the recips I will share along the way. This one is just the beginning. If you don't like crab meat but you like the idea of the cakes try this recipe you will enjoy it I promise you.
|Serving size: 8|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 12 g||24%|
|Cholesterol 40 mg||13%|
|Sodium 270 mg||11%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|