Chicken Casserole for Two
Why is casserole awesome?
The best part about making casserole for me, is the fact that once it's in the oven, I can clean up the kitchen before the floor turns to lava and have time to put away laundry too. In other words, it's a time saver. Also, if you use one of those aluminium foil cooking pans, clean up is even faster.
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- $1 size bag of mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 box Instant Stuffing
- Butter, salt, pepper to taste
- Cook your two chicken breasts and chopped onions on medium heat with butter, salt, and pepper (5-7 minutes on each side) until cooked through in a large skillet.
- While chicken is cooking, combine frozen vegetables, 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup followed by one can of milk (use condensed soup can for measuring) Mix together.
- Once chicken is cooked through, chop it up.
- Combine chopped chicken and onions with mixed veggie/condensed soup and milk. Salt and pepper to personal preference.
- Cook uncovered on 350F for one hour.
- Prepare a box of instant stuffing separately according to instructions.
- Serve chicken casserole on top of prepared stuffing.