Authentic Bengali Cuisine
Till now the recipes of Chicken that I have shared are experimental recipes. But now what I am sharing is an authentic Bengali cuisine. You will find the flavor, roots, and the warmth of Bengal in this recipe. It is at the same time spicy and healthy.
Tempting Chicken Kasa
- 500g Chicken
- 1 cup Onion, Paste
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped
- 2 table spoon Ginger, Paste
- 3 table spoon Garlic, Paste
- 1 table spoon Turmeric
- 1 table spoon Cumin and Coriander, Powder
- 2 table spoon Kashmiri Mirch, Powder
- 1 cup Tomato, Puree
- 2 to 3 pieces Clove, Cardamom, and Cinnamon,
- 1 cup Mustard oil
- 1 table spoon Clove, Cardamom and Cinnamon, Roasted and Powdered
- 2 to 3 Indian Bay Leaf
- According to taste Salt and Sugar
- 3 to 4 Green Chile, Half Sliced
- 1 cup Onion, chopped and fried(optional)
- Cut the chicken into pieces and wash them well. Now put a frying pan over the gas oven and add 1 cup of mustard oil in it. Allow the oil to heat and then add 2 to 3 Indian bay leaf and 2 to 3 pieces of clove, cardamom and cinnamon in it, it will provide a good aroma to the food.
- Now add chopped onion, in it and fry it till the color changes to brown. Now add onion paste and ginger-garlic paste in it. Stir it well for some time and then add to it cumin, coriander and Kashmiri mirch powder in it. Again stir it well for some time and add to it the chicken.
- After stirring the mixture for some time add to it salt and sugar according to your own taste and along with also add tomato puree in it. Mix it well. Simmer the gas oven and cover the frying pan and allow the chicken to get cooked in that low flame.
- After your chicken is well cooked add to it roasted and powdered clove, cardamom and cinnamon. For garnishing add half sliced green chile and Coriander leaves over it. If you want you can also add fried add onion over it and garnish it. Your Chicken Kasa is now ready to serve.