- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
- 5 lasagna sheets, broad
- 3 chicken breast, boneless
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 100gm mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchep
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- sauce, as per requirements
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 chicken soup cube, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- pepper, to taste
- Wash chicken properly and add salt, water and cover it and microwave it for 6 mins. Reserve stock. cut chicken into small pieces. And then add tomato and tomato ketchup with chicken.
- After that mix 3 tsp olive oil with flour. and microwave it for 2 mins. Stir immediately. Add microwaved chicken in it and remaining ingredients of sauce such as oregano, mixed herbs, chicken soup cube etc... Then microwave it for 7 mins, till thick. Don't forget to stir in between.
- Then spread 3 tbsp sauce in baking dish. And dip a lasagna sheet in a hot water and lay in the dish. Spoon full of sauce to cover. Sprinkle chicken corn and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat it till all sheets are used up. Then top with remaining sauce,without leaving any space from all sides. Then sprinkle cheese and corn.
- Now cover the dish with a foil and bake it for 48 mins in preheated oven at 180(degree)C. when it will be baked remove foil and grill it for approx. 3 mins. and then serve.
- Don't dip lasagna sheet in hot water for more than 2 mins.other wise it will start dissolving.
- Don't forget to preheat oven at 180(degree)C.
- Before serving just grill it for approx. 4 mins. Will taste best.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||135|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 33 g||11%|
|Sugar 5 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 15 g||30%|
|Cholesterol 30 mg||10%|
|Sodium 830 mg||35%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Chicken Lasagna
This is a spin on your typical lasagna, using chicken, white sauce, and spinach in place of your normal ingredients. Amounts below are close to what I use, but I don't really measure when cooking these types of dishes. Adjust ingrendients to suit...
- Chicken and Vegetable Lasagna with Alfredo Sauce
A delicious spin on the classic lasagna, this dish features chicken, vegetables, and alfredo sauce as the star ingredients instead of the normal gound beef or sausage and tomato sauce.
- The Best Chicken Lasagna Recipe
Lasagna, glorious, cheesy, meaty lasagna to make you and your family happy and full to bursting.
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Lasagna Recipes
Delicious sweet and spicy chicken lasagna recipe. Great for sweet and spicy cravings and to spice up Italian food. Other chicken lasagna ideas included.