- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken, add ginger and garlic paste whilst boiling
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 packet puff pastry roll
- Shred the boiled chicken and season it with salt and black pepper. (it is up to you if you want to season it with other spices as well)
- With the help of round pastry cutter, cut the pastry sheet. You will need two sheets to make one chicken patties. (if you don't have a pastry cutter you can use a glass or even old jar lids!)
- Fill up the pastry sheet with chicken filling, don't fill up too much just a little filling is enough. Put the second pastry sheet on top of the filled one and secured the edges by pressing them with your fingers.
- Heat your oven to gas mark 6 and let them bake for about 15-20 minutes. (if you don't have an oven, you can use your sandwich maker!)