- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Chicken Ranch Stuffed Pita
Light and easy Great! Sandwich!
This is a Great! sandwich for lunch, or a quick dinner for two for under $10. A great way to Fluff up a sandwich that's hearty and filling.
Finished may resemble the above picture
Ingredients " Items to make the Sandwich
- 1 Chicken Breast, Sinless Breast Butter- flyed. Pounded down to about 1/4 inch split in 2 pieces.
- Bag Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, Diced
- Bag Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Pita Bread, Packaged white or Wheat
- Pinch Salt or Sea Salt, Seasoned to taste
- Pinch Black Pepper, Seasoned to taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic, Seasoned to taste
- 2 Tablespoon Ranch Dressing
- Teaspoon Butter or Oil
- 1 Fry Pan
- 1 Cutting Board
Instructions "Putting It Together"
- Using your Frying pan take your Butter or Oil and melt in the pan, add your Chicken Salt Pepper and Garlic cook until done on med heat.
- Take 2 Pitas and cut both in half, When Chicken is done place on cutting board and cut in 1/4 inch pieces, stuff your Chicken in the Pita Bread with your Shredded Lettuce and Diced Tomatoes, and Cheddar Cheese then add 1tbs of Ranch Dressing.You can garnish with a dill pickle add some chips or cook some french fries. To compliment this Fabulous Sandwich! Enjoy!
You finished Pita sandwich may look similar to this depending if you put lettuce tomato. Be creative and put the items you like in your pita. If it be chicken or beef.
History of the Pita
When removed from the oven, the layers of baked dough remain separated inside the deflated pita, which allows the bread to be opened to form a pocket. However, pita is sometimes baked without pockets and is called "pocket-less pita".
HubPages is the best place to discover and create original, in-depth, useful, media-rich articles on topics you are passionate about. All for free.
- Fresh Salsa & Corn Tortilla Chips!
Easy salsa and dip and chip recipe. Fun to make fun to eat little clean up.
- Cozy Cheesy Mac Bake
Chessy Mac and cheese bake; you bake in the oven. This is a classic mac and cheese bake for people of all ages.