Chicken Recipe - Recipe for Ultimate Mango Chicken Wings
Chicken Wings with Mango Slices
Recipe for Ultimate Mango Chicken Wings
Recipe for Ultimate Mango Chicken Wings
MANGO CHICKEN WINGS - Mango chicken wings are bursting with refreshing flavor. This recipe for ultimate mango chicken wings is sure to please your taste buds.
- These mango chicken wings are so quick and easy to prepare that you would love to make them again and again.
- Here are the steps to take to create this delicious ultimate mango chicken wings dish.
Instructions for making ultimate mango chicken wings
(Remember that when cooking from scratch with raw meat, it will be important to use food preparation gloves, frequent handwashing and keeping surfaces clean. It is great to have antibacterial liquid hand soap and antibacterial dishwashing soap. Using soap that is specifically antibacterial helps whenever regularly cooking raw meat including chicken and other meats.)
- Purchase a tray of raw chicken wings at your local grocery store, wash the raw chicken wings well and pat them dry.
- Generously sprinkle and assortment of selected seasonings on the raw chicken wings and rub the seasonings into the skin of the chicken wings.
You might want to make these mango chicken wings again and again
- The seasonings that I like to use for these ultimate mango chicken wings are salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder and even just a tiny dash of curry powder.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil and coat the foil with just a little bit of cooking oil to prevent sticking (even just one teaspoon of cooking oil can do the trick).
- Next, arrange the raw seasoned chicken wings in a foil lined baking tray. Using foil always helps a lot for a much easier and faster clean up and less time cleaning dishes with baked on grease and food particles. When you are ready to wash the baking pan, you also will not have to soak the baking pan for too long.
- Take three tablespoons of water and pour around the raw chicken wings in the greased foil lined baking pan.
- Place the baking tray containing the raw seasoned chicken wings in the oven.
- Bake the chicken wings at the 400 degrees for the first 20 minutes and then reduce the heat of your oven to 350 degrees. Continue to allow the chicken wings to cook for an additional 45 minutes. The chicken wings will be so tender and delicious, ready to fall off the bones.
- Turn your oven off and allow the oven to cool down for about fifteen minutes, then using oven mitts, carefully remove the baking pan containing the now fully cooked chicken wings from the oven. Rest on a heat safe surface on top of your kitchen counter.
- Take at least one large delicious mango (not overly ripe), wash, peel and slice the mango for garnishing the chicken wings with the mango. (Mangoes can be found in several grocery stores and ethnic groceries for just an averages of 99 cents to $1.69 each depending on size and variety and the pricing variances at the stores.
- It’s that simple. This meal of ultimate mango chicken wings will be delightfully pleasing for you to share with your family.
Mango chicken wings are sweet, tart and delicious. Ultimate mango chicken wings are so refreshingly delicious that after that first time that you prepare them, your family members might ask you, when is the next time you are going to be preparing the ultimate mango chicken wings.
You might want to put this recipe on a rotating schedule, once every two-three weeks, maybe? If you decide to try it, enjoy this ultimate mango chicken wings recipe!
Chicken wings with mango slices
Refreshing, juicy and sweet, mangoes are so delicious.
In our household, we love mangoes. We buy mangoes relatively frequently.
What would be your favorite to use for flavoring the chicken that you cook?
What would be your favorite to use for flavoring chicken?
Please rate this mango chicken wings recipe
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH