- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups Recipe
Here's a delicious recipe for chicken salad in tomato cups that you and your family are sure to enjoy. And this recipe is healthy for you also.
You want to start with 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast and you want to boil them in water with salt and black pepper for flavoring. Once they are boiled and done remove from heat and chop very fine with your chefs knife. Place in a bowl and set aside.
You will also need.
1. 1 Small Red Sweet Onion diced fine
2. 2 Tablespoons fresh finely chopped Tarragon Leafs
3. 1 Celery Stick shopped very fine
4. 1 Cup Slivered Almonds chopped very fine
5. 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
6. 3/4 Cup Dukes Mayonaise
7. 3 Cups Red Seedless Grapes
8. 1 Teaspoon Salt
9. 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
10. 1 Small Head Lettuce diced up fine
11. 6 Large Beefsteak Tomatoes
Mix everything but your tomatoes up in a large bowl being sure to mix all your ingredients together very well. Wash your tomatoes well and core being sure to leave a large enough cavity to hold your chicken salad.
Now you will want to fill each beefsteak tomato with your chicken salad as in the photo above. Serve each tomato filled with chicken salad on a bed of lettuce. You will want to place each filled tomato on a plate covered with lettuce leafs and place covered with plastic wrap in the refrigerator to chill. Make the below recipe for garlic bread and as you serve your filled tomato cups place a slice or two of your garlic bread on the plate with the tomato.
Recipe For Your Garlic Bread
You want to split a loaf of Italian Bread down the middle smeared with the below garlic spread.
1. 1 Cup Margarine at room tempurture
2. 1 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
3. 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese
4. 1 Tablespoon Fresh Grated Garlic
Mix your spread up very well and smear it over your bread. Toast under the broiler of your oven. This garlic bread is very delicious.