- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Recipe For Chicken Spring Rolls
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 30 min
- 200 gms Boneless Chicken
- 2 nos. Eggs
- 2 cup Maida (all purpose flour)
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup Grated carrot
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped french beans
- 1/2 cup Shredded capsicum
- 1/2 cup Shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp Grated ginger
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Cornflour
- 1 cup Chopped spring onions
- to deep fry Oil
- Clean chicken and boil it. Cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add grated ginger to it and saute for a min or two.Add all the vegetables in pan and saute for 8-10 mins.
- Add Spring onion, soya sauce,chicken pieces and salt to pan. Saute for 5-7 mins.
- Mix 1 tsp of cornflour in some water to make a thick paste. Pour it in pan. Mix well.
- Cook for 5 mins. Keep Stirring.
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat it properly. Add maida, salt and water to it and make a dosa like batter.
- Heat pan. Put some oil in it. Pour the batter in pan and spread evenly thin. Cook one side. Repeat same with remaining batter and preapare required no. of dosas.
- Take dosa and put 1 -2 tsp chicken mixture on it. Roll it and seal its all sides with thick cornflour paste.
- Heat oil in pan. Deep fry rolls till golden brown.
- Cut them into medium size pieces. Serve hot with schezwan sauce.