Chicken Stock Soup
Today i am sharing my recipe of Chicken Stock Soup, I want to discuss it as a complete meal. Soup is not just a side dish or a starter cause it has all the required nutrition required in a meal. It can be taken any time whether its morning, noon, evening or night. My soup contains chicken, vegetables and egg, So it is obviously a treasure of nutrition, vitamins and proteins. Now if people are reluctant to take heavy food can take soup at any meal timing will have all in one type of deal in one dish. Try this recipe of Chicken Stock Soup and become healthy with best light delight.
- 1 kg Chicken, with bones
- 1 tin or 1/4 kg Corns (optional), boiled corns
- 2 large Capsicum, small sliced
- 1 large Carrot (optional), small sliced
- 1/4 kg peas
- 2 tbls Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, powder
- 1 tsp Chinese salt (optional)
- 6 glasses Water
- 2 large Green Chilli, thinly sliced
- Vinegar (for serving)
- Soy Sause (for serving)
- Chili Souse (for serving)
- 6 big eggs, half beaten half boiled and shredded
- 10 heaped tbs Corn flour, thick paste made with water
- food color (optional)
- Take a deep cooking bole. Add water, Salt, Peas and washed chicken. Boil on slow heat for 40 minutes.Take out Chicken pieces and shred meat from bones, throw bones and put shredded chicken in another plate.
- Now in cooking bole of stock on stove add Chinese salt, Carrot and cook for 5 minutes then add capsicum and boiled corn. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add thick Corn flour paste made of water and boil for 3 minutes.
- Beat eggs ( add 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper powder pinch and yellow food color) (optional). Now add beaten eggs slowly poring in circles in cooking bole. keep the heat medium while adding eggs.
- Now add Shredded chicken and cook for 5 minutes. Chicken stock soup is ready.
- Serve with boiled and sliced eggs, soy souse, chili souse and green chilies socked in vinegar.
Nutrition in soup
Soup is full of chicken, vegetables and eggs. Thickly textured liquid is amazing in its nutritional value as being low fat no cholesterol diet.
Chicken Stock: Iron, Calcium, Carbohydrates, Saturated Fat, Sodium, Potassium and proteins.
Carrot, Corn and Peas: Calories, Fat, Carbs, Protein, vitamins A,BC,D, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Sugar and Fiber.
Eggs: Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Protein and Selenium.
Soup: Soup is full of vitamins, nutrients and fiber because of all the healthy ingredients mentioned above. Its best for people of all age groups specially for old people in winter season. Soup helps improve appetite and stimulates the senses. Soup can be full cholesterol too but only if you add cream or such other things. So its better to avoid a creamy soup but my recipe made on slow heat will keep preserve nutrition in soup