- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients
Chicken Tinda (Round Gourd)
Importance of Vegetable
Vegetable are really important for us as they have nutrients, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and proteins. So vegetables are treasure of food nutrients for human beings being full of nutrients. People who like to use vegetables in their regular diet have healthy elements on their person. Like they have fresh skin, cool mind and they avoid many diseases as well. Vegetables are good for stomach, heart, liver and kidney patients. Vegetable maintain water level and enzymes in body. Add to power of fighting diseases. That’s why I am adding this recipe to my page Which is called Chicken Tinda (Round Gourd).
- ½ kg Chicken, pieces
- kg Tinda 1, sliced
- 2 big Onion, sliced
- 2 big Tomatoes, sliced
- 5 Green Chili, sliced in to two
- 1 tbls. Ginger, paste
- 1 tbls Garlic, paste
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 tbls. Red chili, powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbls. Turmeric, powder
- ½ tsp. ground spices, Powder
- 2 tbls. Coriander leaves, chopped
- Turn on your stove, add oil in a cooking pot and put it on stove.
- Add sliced onion into the cooking pot cook it till it becomes soft pink on medium heat.
- Add chicken pieces and dry its water in cooking pot.
- Now add ginger and garlic past in it and cook for a minute.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and cook for 2 minutes on light heat.
- Put sliced tomatoes, green chili and Tinda in pot, cover it and cook it on very slow heat.
- Keep checking and mixing, as Tinda melts over dish is ready . Garnish it with Coriander leaves and powder ground spices.
- Serve with Chapaties.
Properties of Tinda (Round Gourd) And Chicken
Tinda: Tinda or Round Gourd is a super food for our stomach. It’s very mild and cool vegetable which helps digestion and eases bowel movement. It prevents heart, kidney, stomach and dehydration. It’s really good for every one specially women as it helps excretion system. Good for bladder as well as it helps urine excretion proper. It’s very helpful in stomach burning issues as its very soothing vegetable. It contains fiber, antioxidants like carotenoids and many anti-inflammatory agents, which are effective for controlling blood pressure and help prevent cancer.
Chicken: Chicken is great gift from God as it is useful in many ways as we are provided with Eggs and meat. Chicken meat is rich in proteins, amino acid, amino acid, selenium, vitamins, niacin, retinol, alpha and beta-carotene, and lycopene. So when we keep taking chicken in our food cycle it makes us healthier in many ways. As vitamins and proteins provided are good for skin, bones, eyes, tissues, teeth and muscles. It’s good for mental problems as well like stress and being low in calories its very valuable for the people who are diet conscious and wish to stay smart.