Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo With Fresh Mushrooms for Two
Money Saving Mommy Tip
Always consider making enough to pack "left-overs" for lunch the next day. That will help stay away from the vending machines, and keep your dollars for other things.
What you will need.
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Whole White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Crown of Broccoli
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Chopped Onion, to taste
- 15oz Classico 4 Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 6oz Linguine Noodles
How to make it.
- In a small baking dish, combine chopped onion, sliced mushroom, chicken breast, and olive oil.
- Cover and bake on 350 for 30 minutes
- Once chicken is cooked, set to side. Cut Broccoli into single crowns, fill small pan halfway with water, partially covering broccoli crowns, cover and simmer on medium heat for 7 minutes.
- In a large pot, combine cooked broccoli, chicken (cut into pieces) mushrooms, onion, and Alfredo Sauce. Warm on low.
- While sauce is warming fill a separate pot with water, boil, and cook linguine noodles according to package. (add a pinch of salt to the water for taste and a little olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking.) *optional
- Serve Chicken Alfredo sauce over a bed of linguine.