- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking for Smaller Numbers
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo With Fresh Mushrooms for Two
Money Saving Mommy Tip
When serving this dish for two, you should have enough to take to work for lunch the next day.
What you will need.
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 Whole White Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Crown of Broccoli
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Chopped Onion, to taste
- 15oz Classico 4 Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- 6oz Linguine Noodles
How to make it.
- In a small baking dish, combine chopped onion, sliced mushroom, chicken breast, and olive oil.
- Cover and bake on 350 for 30 minutes
- Once chicken is cooked, set to side. Cut Broccoli into single crowns, fill small pan halfway with water, partially covering broccoli crowns, cover and simmer on medium heat for 7 minutes.
- In a large pot, combine cooked broccoli, chicken (cut into pieces) mushrooms, onion, and Alfredo Sauce. Warm on low.
- While sauce is warming fill a separate pot with water, boil, and cook linguine noodles according to package. (add a pinch of salt to the water for taste and a little olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking.) *optional
- Serve Chicken Alfredo sauce over a bed of linguine.