- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Chicken And Tarragon Soup Recipes.
Chicken and tarragon soup
Another very healthy and tasty soup recipe. Children love this soup. Last time we had one of my nephew loved it and he is only 6.
1. Chicken: 300 grams / 10 Oz. cooked and shredded.
2. Fresh Tarragon: 1 Tsp chopped.
3. Butter: 60 grams / 2 Oz.
4. Onion: 1 large chopped.
5. Chicken Stock: 600 ml/ 20 Fl. Oz
6. Salt: According to taste
7. Pepper: According to taste.
8. Cream: 150 ml/ 5 Fl. Oz.
9. Deep fried croutons: To serve
10. Fresh tarragon leaves: To serve
1. Take a heavy base large pan.
2. Melt butter in the pan.
3. Fry onions in the pan for three minutes.
4. Now add chicken and half of chicken stock to the pan.
5. When it comes to boil, simmer the heat and let it boil for 25 minutes.
6. Now take this off the heat and let it cool.
7. When this mixture is cooled, put it in a blender and process until it is smooth.
8. Now to this add remaining stock.
9. Now add salt and pepper.
10. Now Add chopped Tarragon.
11. Now take four soup bowls.
12. Transfer soup in the bowls and stir in the cream.
13. Garnish with Tarragon leaves
14. Serve it with deep fried croutons.
Have you ever used or heard about Tarragon
More cooking Hubs from me
- Chicken Mushroom soup
Mushrooms are my favorite. You can literally add them to any dish or soup. Mushrooms are easily available all over the world. They are cheap and healthy and easy to digest and lend great taste to the dish. Mushrooms should be washed thoroughly before
- Chicken And Noodle Soup
A very healthy soup, easy to make and is usually well liked by children. It doesn't have many spices so easy on palate and stomach. A very tasty appetizer.
- Whole Chicken Soup
This is another wonderful chicken soup. Tasty to eat. easy to make, pleasing to serve,healthy and light on stomach. Kids love it. Try it out.
- Chicken Coconut soup
Coconut is extensively used not only in Indian cooking but also in Thai, Malaysian, and other South East Asian cuisines. Coconut is used in many forms. Coconut can be used as coconut milk, coconut pulp and also as dried pulp of coconut. Coconut oil i
- Chicken, Avocado And Chipotle soup
Soups are very important part of the food. They are usually used as appetizers but can be used by those who are on diet as soups usually are very healthy and have very less calories. Also since these days we usually put lots of fibrous ingredients in
- Mushroom Bhajji
My personal favourite in vegetables is mushroom. Mushrooms are not only easy to digest but are very healthy. Here I am going to put one easy recipe of mushroom. Mushroom is easy to get and it got nice colour and texture and makes a very appealing dis
- Kashmiri Chicken
Kashmir is the Northern Most part of India. It is one of the most beautiful place on earth. One poet said about Kashmir that if there is paradise on earth then it is here in Kashmir. Because of rich culture and history of Kashmir, it has developed it
- Bombay Potaoes
This is a very simple potato recipe. It is used all over India and is basically a side dish but can be used as main dish too. It is very easy to make and makes any food very tasty. People carry this dish during travelling and eat it with puri and man
- Chicken Korma
Chicken Korma is a very tasty dish from South of India and since it is from South India so it is full of calories. If you are not watching your weight then you should try this dish. Very tasty and this dish is little dry in consistency as compared to
- Chicken Do Piaza
Chicken Do Piaza goes back to Mughal era of India. How did this dish got his name no one knows but it is thought that Mulla Do Piaza ( a minister in court of Great emperor Akbar) invented it but this looks like a myth because Mulla Do piaza was not a