- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Chicken in mushroom and broccoli cream recipe
Impress your family and friends with a restaurant kind of like meal. An easy and hearty meal, that can be cook any day of the week.
One 10 1/2oz. Can of cream of broccoli
One 10 1/2oz. Can of cream of mushroom
1-2 pound of chicken (cubed and without skin)
Cooking time: 30-45 minutes Portions: 2-4 persons
- Cube and season the chicken with just a pinch of salt and pepper. It is important not to add too much salt and pepper since it might end up too salty.
- Cook the chicken on a pot over high heat for 10-15 minutes with just a bit of water; enough to cover the bottom of the pot but not the chicken. Stir every 5 minutes. If the chicken is a bit frozen don't add water until it has release the one it has. Don't let it get dry, it this happen add water accordingly in small increments.
- After the chicken is half way cook, add both cans of cream to it. Make sure to mix everything together. Low your heat to medium and cook for another 15 minutes. Stir every 3-5 minutes, to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom. If necessary adjust the heat lower; if necessary cook it for another 5 minutes or until the chicken is fully cook.
- Remove from heat and serve over steam rice, pasta or your favorite side.