- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Chicken pillow recipe
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 1 hour 30 min
Yields: serves 4
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 4 oz onion and chive sour cream
- pinch of each pepper and salt, grated
- 2 creasant roll dough, can
- Tbs each bread crumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, Have chicken boiling till soft, most of the time its about 20-25 mins.
- Dice up chicken and shred apart.
- Put in a bowl and pour in sour cream mix that together.
- Take your pinch of salt and pepper and put those both in with the chicken and sour cream.
- take out your creasant roll cans and open them take squares of the dough and lay them on a pan over a sheet.
- Take spoonfuls of the chicken sour cream mixture and put it in the middle of the dough.
- Fold up the corners of the dough to cover the spoonful of chicken
- Then take your Tbs of bread crumbs and sprinkle over each.
- Put in the oven for 30 mins, if they are still doughy when they come out put back in for 2 more minutes