Chicken wings a Mongolian way
Hi guys :) so this is it my first hub yeeeey I'm kinda excited so lets not waste time here and please go easy on me. All comments and suggestions are welcome. I did not include any dippings in this recipe so if you have any ideas please message me or comment me thanks :) and lastly don't forget to rate below thanks a lot :)
This instruction is divided into three parts so you won't be confused :)
- Wash chicken wings with water preferably wingettes and drummettes and season with salt and pepper then coat with cornstarch, warm the frying pan then pour the vegetable oil in the pan wait til it reaches 350 degrees then place the wings one by one be careful not to make the temperature of the oil to drop, wait till golden brown then strain the wings on a tissue paper to lessen the oil.
- Now you do the sauce this part is quite easy you just melt some butter in a pan and wait till it's hot then put the garlic, ginger and chilies wait till it turns in color, Then pour in the soy sauce wait til it's hot then you put in the sugar and table spoon of cornstarch to thicken a bit.
- Now dip the fried wings in the boiling sauce cover all sides, you can score the chicken with a knife so the sauce will penetrate the meat adding more flavors to the wings, after that place the sauced wings in a nice plate garnish with onion leeks and some chilies,, then voila that's it you now have your mongolian style wings!
Fried Wings and Mongolian Sauce
- 2 Lbs. chicken wings, drummettes, wingettes
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 250 grams cornstarch
- 375 ml vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(optional) butter
- 1 piece green chilies, chopped (thin)
- 1 table spoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 175ml soy sauce
- 1/2 cup or 125grams sugar
- 1 piece chili, chopped for garnish
- 1 table spoon onion leeks, chopped for garnish